Chicago nonprofit providing free, comprehensive legal representation so that renters have a trusted advocate in court.
Link to organization
Primary geographic focus: Illinois
Organization type(s): Provider
On order to best achieve our mission, LCBH embraces the following values:
- Mission Focus: We are committed to and engaged in the LCBH mission and communicate that with understanding and belief in our work.
- Excellence: We treat all persons we come into contact with compassion and respect. We consistently strive to produce excellent work so that we are known as the “go-to” agency regarding renter advocacy issues.
- Diversity: We embrace diversity as a cultural value engaging a variety of perspectives in order to provide the best advocacy, client services, and work environment.
- Financial Health: We strive to maintain financial stability by creating and adhering to a strategic financial plan, reducing expenses, increasing unrestricted funding, and building reserves.
- Balance: We recognize the need for a healthy balance between the professional and personal in order to retain good-quality staff and maintain a supportive office culture.
This page last modified: Tue, August 30, 2016 -- 2:34 pm ET