Provided representation to residents of New Jersey for forty years through its five regional offices and four satellite offices in New Jersey.
Link to organization
Primary geographic focus: New Jersey
Organization type(s): Provider
Tags: Health Care
Attorneys and advocates will provide representation and brief service in many civil law issues and in entitlement cases. Assistance will be available in areas including:
- Housing advocacy such as landlord-tenant disputes;
- Public entitlements, including eligibility for SSI, SSDI, public assistance, and food stamps;
- Medicaid, Medicare, and other healthcare issues such as managed care disputes;
- Child support, visitation, domestic violence;
- Barrier-free accessibility, American with Disabilities Act and New Jersey Law Against Discrimination matters;
- Surrogate decision making issues including wills, living wills, advance directives, powers of attorney, and uncontested guardianships (also limited guardianship and conservatorship).
This page last modified: Tue, August 23, 2016 -- 2:20 pm ET