Chief Justice of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. He was sworn in on July 28, 2014.
Links: Link to bio | (Current as of: February 12, 2016)
CONTENT BY THIS PERSONOp-Ed Ralph Gants
June 5, 2017
The late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia praised the Legal Services Corporation for providing “high-quality legal assistance to those who would otherwise be unable to afford adequate legal counsel.”
Op-Ed Ralph Gants
February 12, 2016
Only 69 percent of Massachusetts residents have access to a housing court; the remaining 31 percent do not. The Chief Justice of Massachusetts argue why that must change.
This page last modified: Fri, February 12, 2016 -- 5:25 pm ET