Voices for Civil Justice is delighted to offer the 2019 national Civil Justice Communications & Media Training on July 24th and 25th, in Chicago. The training is held at the same location as Management Information Exchange’s National Fundraising Conference. (The session on the 25th will include attendees of both the MIE conference and Voices training.)
With our brand new All Rise for Civil Justice campaign as the framework, this year’s national training will focus on storytelling and media advocacy to advance your organization’s objectives. You’ll go home with:
- Confidence in your ability to recognize, leverage and create media opportunities, including pitching reporters and writing+placing opinion pieces
- The know-how to choose and structure stories for a digital environment, including how to package them for optimal social media value
- Methods for choosing the right channels – from media pitches, to video and animation, to story maps and infographics, to photo essays and more – so your stories will reach and engage your target audiences
- A fresh set of storytelling best-practices and how-to guides and templates from the All Rise for Civil Justice toolkit
- Approaches and methods to cultivate story ideas within your organization
Who should come?
Advocates, communications and development professionals, executive directors, and others who are interested in the power of communications and media. We welcome participants of all skill and experience levels
Where can you sign-up?
Information on registration, cost of attendance, and hotel reservations is available here.
Questions? Reach out to Voices at email@example.com, or call 202-372-9028.