Here's where you can find the Voices team at the 2017 Equal Justice Conference in Pittsburgh next week.
The Voices team is participating in three sessions this year. You can find us:
- At the pre-conferences on Wednesday, May 3:
- We will present a session as part of NLADA’s Federal Block, Formula and Discretionary Grants: Pursuing programs and building partnerships to serve clients and support state and local priorities,
- We will be on the afternoon plenary panel of the ABA and National Center for Pro Bono Professional’s pre-conference program, Beyond the Basics: Experienced Pro Bono Program Managers Dealing with Urgent Needs and Setting a Steady Course for the Future,
- As a panelist for Bringing Evidence to Bear on Practice on Friday, May 5, at 8:30am
- At the National Meeting of State Access to Justice Chairs on Saturday, May 6, where we will present a topical breakout session, Harnessing the Power of Data to Strengthen Communications.
Will you be there, too? Drop us a line if you would like to meet.
As we recently announced, Voices is once again partnering with Management Information Exchange (MIE) to offer a national media and communications training. The training will take place over a day and a half (July 19 & 20), in conjunction with MIE’s annual National Fundraising Conference in Washington, D.C. You can find more information, and register, here.
Are there other trainings or resources you would like us to develop to help you with your media and communications needs? If so, let us know.
Editing status on site: